- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
This writer knows all too well the difficulty, nay, anguish involved in choosing a new fuzz. You want something that's tactile but not too forgiving, powerful but not cloudy, and, crucially, versatile. Can you have all those things in one fuzz? Subjective hypotheticals aside, we think maybe. What Supro have done is combine the giantness of the NY Big Muff, the richness of the almighty (still the best one) MkII Tonebender, and the responsiveness of the germanium Fuzz Face to create this, the 1304 Fuzz. This dashing, aluminium unit sports the controls you might expect to see, but there are many things occurring beneath its exterior. The Treble and Bass knobs are active, meaning that you are cutting and boosting, with true interaction between these two EQ's. This is because it's the tone stack out of Supro's own amps, so it's designed to be deep and useful. You get the option to run it at 18V for added headroom, as well as an input for an expression pedal to control the Treble knob, allowing you to dial in the correct bite for rhythm and lead sections. Impressed? Of course you are. A true hybrid fuzz, running an NOS germanium transistor into a silicon one for an extra-low noise floor, the Supro 1304 Fuzz is available at Wunjos with a years' warranty. Please call for availability.
• FINANCE: 0% Finance is available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £200 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the UK. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.