- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
There are players who like a big body; jumbos, super jumbos, dreadnoughts and contemporaries thereof, who like to smash a chord out into the world, big and brash and with lots of power. But there are those players for whom delicacy is the name of the game, and who prefer smaller sounds of the triple 000, double 00 and parlour. This magnificent specimen is the Gretsch G5021WPE Rancher Penguin, a parlour-sized version of the outlandish, widebodied Rancher Jumbo. Built from a solid Spruce top and laminated maple back and sides, this diminutive electro-acoustic is perfect for the player that likes to pick light and look heavy. Centred around Gretsch's individual, triangular soundhole, the maple-necked, rosewood-boarded Penguin is topped by_that_Grestch headstock, and tailed by a Fishman Isys III piezo and preamp system. The rosewood bridge anchors everything nicely, and this is, dare I say it, a cool Penguin....? The Grestch G5021WPE Rancher Penguin Parlo(u)r is available at Wunjos with a gig bag and 3 year service/setup warranty as standard. Please call for availability.
|Bridge Material||Volume | Bass | Middle | Treble | Low Battery Indicator Light | Tuner On//Off Switch|
|Made In||Deluxe Di|
|Back/Sides Material||Solid Top|
|12 or 14 Frets||Maple|
• FINANCE: 0% Finance is available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £200 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the UK. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.