- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
A limited edition of one of the most popular guitars of recent years, the Gretsch G5420TG Electromatic 135th Anniversary LTD is an ultra-swanky version of the guitar that introduced many young players to the previously fiscally unobtainable Gretsch canon, blowing minds and changing attitudes in the process. No longer the exclusive province of the quiffed and twangy, the G5420 became the guitar to have, and this version goes the extra mile. A hollow 5-ply Maple body with internal sound posts and an arched Maple top is home to a pair of Black Top Filter'Tron pickups and a licensed Bigsby vibrato, with the usual deployment of Gretsch controls. Wired through independent volume controls, a master tone and a master volume, this dashing lady is finished in dark cherry metallic on the top with Casino Gold on the back and neck. Combine this with the bound, compressed Ebony fingerboard and gold open-gear tuners and you've got one hell of a good-looking instrument. The neck itself is Maple with a 24.6" scale length, a hair shorter than a conventional Gibson but with the same 12" fretboard radius, and at the top you'll find a GraphTch NuBone nut to keep your strings right and ringing. These guitars amazed everyone on staff when they emerged and continued going strength to strength, capable of more than their outward appearance would ever suggest, so come and find out what we mean! Celebrating 135 years of Gretsch isn't bad either. Protected by a three year warranty with our raffish, bespoke techs, the Gretsch G5420TG Electromatic 135th Anniversary LTD is available at Wunjos with a gig bag as standard. Please email via the form below for more information and availability.
|Pickup||2x Full'Tron™ Pickups (Bridge and Neck)|
|Controls||Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Tone|
|Bridge L||Adjusto-Matic™ with Secured Rosewood Base|
|Type L||Electromatic® Hollow Body|
• FINANCE: Finance will be available in store from August 20th 2018. We are also in the process of implementing this here on the website. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on how to buy with finance.
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £99 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.