- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
Potently solid and made for the road, the Takamine GD-30CE is as good an example of a stage-ready stalwart as you’re likely to get. While the like of Martin and Taylor get all the fancy names, Takamine is the brand that does the heavy lifting, and if you’ve ever been at a show where someone’s been playing acoustic, you’ll have seen one of these. Ideal for getting the job done - whatever that job might be - the GD-30CE is a bomb-proof dreadnought with plenty going for it. Built around a solid Spruce top with Mahogany back and sides, this gig-breaker has a slim, 12”-radius Mahogany neck topped with an Ovangkol fingerboard, a material which extends to both the headcap and bridge. Takamine employ serious parts at this price point, including a synthetic bone nut and bridge saddle to keep you in tune and taking names, and of course, you get a swanky preamp. Fitted in this instance with the Takamine-built TP-4TD, you get a three-band EQ and tuner for all your live work, so you can do the business on and off-stage! Protected by a three-year warranty with our hardened techs, the Takamine GD-30CE is available at Wunjos with a gig bag as standard. Please email via the form below for more information and availability.
|Controls||3EQ | Gain | Volume|
|Product Type||Dreadnought Cutaway|
|Product Category||Dreadnought Cutaway|
• FINANCE: 0% Finance is available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £200 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the UK. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.