- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
In case you don't know who this is, Geddy Lee is the bassist in one of rock's most enduring, likeable and successful bands, Rush, who are better than your band. Apart from being able to play lines that would cause other bassists organ failure while singing and playing synth and keyboards, Lee has completely eschewed amps in a live setting since 1996, preferring to fill the spaces with washing machines, or when my mate Richard went to see them, functioning racks of rotisserie chickens. A long-time Sansamp lover, Lee designed the GED-2112 with Tech 21, and stems from a desire to incorporate Parallel Pre-amping; having two separate internal pre-amps that run in parallel. Geared to produce what Lee refers to as 'deep clean' - we assume he's still talking tone here - the GED-2112 has a 3-band EQ with additional Mid-Shift, Blend and Drive knobs, but the heavy stuff comes round the back. Here you are greeted by a tuner out, dual XLR outs for Drive an Deep, _" outs for Drive and Deep, a dedicated Uneffected out, an effects loop, and dual inputs with a dedicated Ð20dB pad for your active excursions. Truly, this is a rack that's been genuinely thought through, and even has this guys' face on the front. Xanadu! The Tech 21 Geddy Lee GED-2112 is available at Wunjos with a years' warranty as standard. Please call for availability.
|Type L||Bass Pre-Amp|
• FINANCE: 0% Finance will soon be available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £99 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.