- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
Have you ever wished your Mandolin was a guitar? Well, here is that dream - the Gold Tone GM-3S. A descendent of the Mandola, the Mandolin enjoyed monumental popularity in the 19th century, before being rediscovered by a whole new generation of players as the 20th century came knocking. Now present in an awful lot of music from bluegrass and classical to country and pop, this GM-3S is an evolutionary offshoot that dares to be different, placing 6 guitar strings on a Mandola body. That body is made from a solid Spruce top with satin-finished Maple back and sides, paired with a Maple neck topped with a bound Ovangkol fingerboard. The beautiful and adjustable bridge is made from Walnut, a compliment to the Bone nut and cream ABS binding. Crafted in the traditional F-style, the GM-3S has a piezo undersaddle pickup for live use, and is tuned like a conventional guitar, albeit with 8's. So the next time you've got an acoustic gig and fancy tearing it up on something special, make this that something - it's also available as a 12-string! Protected by a three year warranty with our oddly-shaped techs, this Gold Tone GM-3S is available at Wunjos with a gig bag as standard. Please email via the form below for more information and availability.
|Type L||6-String Mandolin|
• FINANCE: Finance will be available in store from August 20th 2018. We are also in the process of implementing this here on the website. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on how to buy with finance.
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £99 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.