- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
We are very lucky in these times to have such a wonderful choice at our disposal, in all aspects of the material world, but particularly when it comes to buying guitars. Takamine have produced a range of instruments that covers every base of the acoustic guitar playing world, with a heavy emphasis on electro-acoustics. BUt while to the untrained eye they may all look the same, Takamine have taken care to offer as wide a range of sounds and styles as possible, something for everyone you might say. The GN20CE is the cutaway version of the GN20, with a 'NEX' style body (a bit like a grand auditorium, or deep O-size) that is ideal for taking out and about, and a bit smaller for those for whom a big dreadnought is a bit too much to handle. The GN20 and GN20CE feature solid Cedar tops, a tone wood which produces a slightly warmer sound that the classic spruce, and also has a darker, reddish colour that can be very appealing to the eye. The pickup is a TP4-TD, of the usual high standards for Takamine, and overall the guitar feels well balanced, light and sounds loud and punchy for its size. Available new at Wunjos along with the rest of the G-series.
|Product Type||Concert Size|
|Product Category||Concert Size|
• FINANCE: 0% Finance will soon be available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £99 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.