- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
A bespoke design from the first guitar to fit a preamp to an acoustic - the Takamine GN-71CE. With all the orthodoxy in the acoustic world, it’s rare to come across an instrument that’s doing its own thing, and yet Takamine have crafted the NEX body type with exactly this in mind. Essentially a scaled-down jumbo, the GN-71CE features a couple of unusual touches in the acoustic realm, not least of which is the Laurel fingerboard. Based around a solid Spruce top, the GN-71CE has Black Walnut back and sides, with plenty of lush, considered binding. The slender neck is a Mahogany affair, topped with the aforementioned Laurel fingerboard, which brings a tender, sweetened tone to this large-bodied instrument. You also get a set of Maple-dot inlays and tuners with Amber buttons, so that’s not to be sniffed at. Also not to be cast aside is the Takamine-built TK-40D preamp and tuner, which will support you forever without breaking a sweat. Fabulously reliable and effortlessly good, this ultra-solid preamp has found its way into a lot of Takamines over the years, and will keep your live sound safe. Go get ‘em! Protected by a three year warranty with our scaled-down techs, the Takamine GN-71CE is available at Wunjos with a gig bag as standard. Please email via the form below for more information and availability.
|Type L||Concert Size|
|Electro Acoustic||Concert Size|
• FINANCE: 0% Finance is be available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on how to buy with finance, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £99 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.