- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
Part of the family that builds the hardest working guitars on Earth | the Takamine GN90CE-ZC is quite the instrument. Everyone knows Japanese giants Takamine for building guitars you can depend on night after night. What you may not know is how much variety there is on the roster | or what special details go into making a Takamine. This GN90CE-ZC is a great example; yes | it's an acoustic | but it's a shape of Takamine's own design - the NEX - and it brings in some unusual woods. Built around a solid Spruce top | this round-bodied picker has Ziricote back and sides. A central American wood with a topographically inclined grain | it's closest in tone to Rosewood but with beefier low mids. This combination makes for a guitar ideal for backing solo singers and fingerstyle players | as the small body and fierce wood combination make for an articulate but thick-sounding instrument. The Mahogany neck is topped with a Rosewood fingerboard culminating in a bound headstock fitted with open-gear butterbean tuners | so you can rest easy while you're killing it under the spotlights. It wouldn't be a Taka without their own electronics | and indeed there's an ultra-reliable TP4TD pickup//preamp combo onboard | so you've got not excuse not to book that show! Now protected by a three year warranty with our giant | tiny techs | the Takamine GN90CE-ZC is available at Wunjos with a gig bag as standard. Please e
|Type L||NEX Scaled Down Jumbo|
• FINANCE: 0% Finance is be available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on how to buy with finance, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £99 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.