- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
What do you get if you cross the fine looks of a beautifully crafted wooden musical instrument, and the best of modern performance electro-acoustic guitars? Well, ladies and gentlemen, you get something that looks alot like this. This is the GN93CE from the 90 Series by Takamine. All the 90 Series guitars have a very classy look, being, as they are, the top guitars in the entire G-Series range. G-Series guitars are meant to be played and enjoyed, rather than just hung on the wall and admired, but the 90 Series does offer that element of opulence and ornate beauty that the others in the G-Series tend to brush aside, nice as they all are. The GN93CE is for the performers, however. While it has the very stunning 3-piece back (rosewood/quilted maple/rosewood), and a lovely solid spruce top, its body is taken from the NEX shape made great by Takamine, a shape that lends itself to plugged-in acoustic playing. It also features the Takamine TK-40D preamp system, so the stage element is elevated yet higher. Nice to look at, nice to play, unbeatable tone. It's got all the hallmarks of a great guitar, and all at a very reasonable and affordable price. Available new at Wunjo.
|Product Type||Concert Size|
|Soundboard Material||Solid Top|
|Back/Sides Material||3 piece Rosewood with Quilt Maple Centre|
|12 or 14 Frets||3 piece Rosewood with Quilt Maple Centre|
• FINANCE: 0% Finance will soon be available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £99 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.