- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
There's no doubt that if you were looking to take up the banjo, the Goodtime series from Deering is the perfect choice. I know, I know, boring generic marketing guff, but really, when you think that for a few hundred quid you can buy a USA made banjo from the best banjo makers in the world, you begin to see that I haven't suddenly turned into the worst salesman in the world ever, it's just a fact. The Goodtime series are excellent banjos for all sorts of players: those who are just starting off, those who like to play around the campfire, those looking to start up a Mumford and Sons tribute band on a shoestring. This is the standard 5 string open back, known simply as the Goodtime Banjo. THE Goodtime Banjo, the standard, the benchmark. The wood is Rock Maple on the neck and pot, finished natural to give it the 'Blonde' look, as opposed to the alternative 'Classic' look that features a darker mahogany stain look. Both are available new here at Wunjo Guitars, so drop in and have a go and feel free to offer some alternative superlatives to my boring generic marketing guff. Bag and three-year warranty included.
|Product Type||Goodtime Series|
• FINANCE: 0% Finance is available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £200 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.