- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
If you're thinking of taking up bass, here's your entry level Ibanez to get you started. Ibanez are a Japanese company and pride themselves on challenging your misconceptions as to what calibre of product you can expect for the money you are paying. In the case of the Gio series GSR180, you get alot for not alot. You could quite easily write this bass off as a plank of wood with magnets in it, because essentially, that's what it is. But who cares about that when you get everything you need to get started for a very attractive price tag. Ibanez also take great pride in their quality control on these instruments, and I quote "their rigorous inspection, set-up and warranty is the same as Ibanez's more expensive models". Indeed, you can feel what they mean when you pick it up, it's solid, nicely finished and sounds fantastic with that pair of Jazz Bass-style passive pickups. We have these available new at Wunjo Bass with free gig bag and three-year warranty.
|Pickup(s)||Dynamic J (Passive)|
|Product Type||GSR Series|
• FINANCE: 0% Finance will soon be available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £99 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.