- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
The great grandson of the 1967 original, the Hagstrom H8-ii is an unusual bass indeed. Strung like a 12-string and beloved of the likes of Doug Pinnick from Kings X, the short-scale 8-string setup grants the player access to sounds which are both generally unheard and remarkable at once. Capable of generating some fantastically deep tones, the H8-ii has it's own thing going on for sure. Fitted with two DynaRail humbuckers and a six-way switch for serious tonal variation, this Mahogany-bodied beast has a bolt-on Maple neck topped with a Resinator fingerboard, a material Hagstrom have pioneered. Strung in octaves, the HB-8 has the lower strings strung through the body with the octaves anchored in the bridge. That 21-fret neck is fitted with a GraphTech Black Tusq XL nut for extra slip and resonance, and is kept good and stiff by Hagstrom's own X-Pander truss rod. This angular rod allows the neck to stay sturdy even under the duress of the road, and the 17:1 ratio tuners will keep you right even if the music you're making is wrong. A dynamite bass for stage or studio, this is one 8-string that'll turn heads for the right reasons! Now protected by a three year warranty with our expanding techs, the Hagstrom H8-ii is available at Wunjos with a gig bag as standard. Please email via the form below for more information and availability.
• FINANCE: 0% Finance is available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £200 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.