- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
A prime example of how to do a lot with very little, this used ZVEX Fuzzalo is a David among Goliaths. A genuinely fabulous unit, represented here in the one of one finish of a skull castle with a satellite dish, the Fuzzalo showed everyone how fun a fuzz can be if the fuzz is set at 10 all the time. Indeed, this two-knob killer has no setting for how much fuzz you have, only how raspy it is, and if you want a thick-as fuzz tone with the ability to integrate brilliantly with your other pedals, this is it. The controls are Volume and Pulse Width, which acts as a type of starve. At lower settings, it'll rip and scrape like a Shin-Ei, and at higher settings there's legions of long, smooth sustain on tap. The Fuzzalo is ace for single coils because of its thickness, and if you want to get a bit of Rival Sons or Black Keys in your sound, this true-bypass hand-build is perfect! Once this is gone, it's gone, as one of one in ZVEX terms really does mean that, so get down and give it a blast! Protected by a three month warranty as standard, this used ZVEX Fuzzalo Hand Painted One Of One is available at Wunjos now. Please email via the form below for more information and availability.
• FINANCE: 0% Finance will soon be available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £99 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.