- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
Whether you’re playing at the local tavern or at a huge festival, your vocals always deserve special attention. HARMONY SINGER 2 gives you the tools to always sound your best with harmony backup vocals, state-of-the-art reverb and Adaptive Tone – all in an ultra-simple stompbox designed to elevate your performance to the next level.
HARMONY SINGER 2 provides your choice of 8 harmony styles – all controlled via your guitar. From the classic “third up” harmony voice to combinations of voices above and below your own, there’s a style in HARMONY SINGER 2 to fit almost every song.
Reverb simulates a physical space, allowing your voice to fit into the music perfectly. Whether it’s the ambience of a small room, or the massive reverberation of a concert hall, HARMONY SINGER 2's vocally tuned reverbs always brings out the best in your voice.
HARMONY SINGER 2’s adaptive Tone combines EQ (equalization) with compression, de-esser and gate to automatically control the timbre and shape of your sound, ensuring every note is pristine, clear, and intelligible. When the crowd hears exactly what you’re singing, they can join in – and there’s nothing better than that!
|Built-in Effects||Room, Club and Hall reverb choices|
|Presets||Choice of 8 arrangements of Harmony voices|
|Connectivity||USB connection to free VoiceSupport application|
|Analog or Digital||Digital|
|Pre Amp||Low noise mic preamp with phantom power|
|Supply Voltage||9V operation|
|Frequency Response||+0/-0.3 dB, 20 Hz to 20 kHz|
|Inputs Type||XLR female, balanced|
|Outputs Type||XLR male, impedance balanced, pin 2 hot|
• FINANCE: 0% Finance will soon be available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £99 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.