- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
Multi effects are back, and this time they’re not messing. The Line6 Helix Floor isn’t some two-button plastic lump that you’re constantly apologising for, but a full-blooded, road-brutal signal processor with more power than the Galactic Senate. We all remember the POD, and this modern unit from the digital game-changers makes it look like a stone. Powered by Dual-DSP HX modeling, the Helix can run straight to the desk of wherever you are, and is so packed full of stuff it could be a procrastinator’s suitcase. Starting from the top, it’s got a 6.2” 800x400-pixel colour LCD screen set into a metal enclosure. Bordering on tactical, the whole thing from the stomp switches and knobs down to the textured expression pedal looks totally nails, which is great. However, the real beauty is how straightforward it is to use. The layout behaves as a normal signal path does, except that instead of one amp and one cabinet, you’ve got a choice of 62 amps, 37 cabinets, 16 microphones, and 104 effects, all of which you can place as you wish. You want MIDI? Hell, this thing has Deep MIDI. Extra expression pedals? Room for 3! Control Voltage output? Damn right. It even has external amp switching, and the Scribble Strips let you tear through settings without having to spend all night menu-diving. An intuitive setup actually designed for the luddite community of guitarists, it’s no surprise this unit is appearing more and more often in studios around the world. Do it! Protected by a years’ warranty with our robotic techs, the Line6 Helix Floor is available at Wunjos now. Please email via the form below for more information and availability.
|Gig Bag or Hard Case||22.05 x 11.85 x 3.58 inches|
|Audio Inputs||Multiple External Expression Pedal Inputs, Guitar In, Aux in, Mic in, FX Loop, Variax, Midi, S/PDIF|
|Audio Outputs||Stereo XLR Out, Stereo Jack Out, L6 Link, USB|
|Interface||6.2 Inch Colour LCD Screen|
• FINANCE: 0% Finance is available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £200 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the UK. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.