- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
If you’ve heard about this Helix thing that’s blowing up but love your amp too much, the Line6 HX Effects is for you. While the Helix is able to do everything from external amp switching to your taxes the HX Effects takes all the extra bits out and leaves you with the effects from this series exclusively. Still powered by the same technology as its more involved family, the Effects contains the full set of Helix effects plus everything from the M-Series and the much-loved Stompbox Modelers (so yes, you can get the DL4), with an incredibly simple layout and tap tempo. Connectivity-wise, the HX has MIDI I/O/thru, USB, two effects loops, Mono/Stereo I/O, and scope for 2 expression inputs (set to Wah and Volume by default). Door-easy to use, the HX has true-bypass switching, as it was designed to integrate into a conventional pedal setup. You can run anything you like into this thing thanks to the line-level input, meaning that keyboardists, DJ’s and even brass players can experience the untold joy of cascading 9 effects at once - yes, nine. Line6 really reached deep into the packet of biscuits for this, and the HX has 123dB of dynamic range for an ultra-low noise floor and miles of headroom, meaning that you can be a right idiot with it and still get incredible sounds. Result! Protected by a years’ standard warranty with our mechanical techs, the Line6 HX Effects is available at Wunjos now. Please email via the form below for more information and availability.
|Audio Inputs||2 FX Loops, Stereo Input|
|Audio Outputs||USB Out|
|Inputs||2 x Expression Inputs, MIDI|
• FINANCE: 0% Finance will soon be available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £99 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.