- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
So you think you know multis? The Line6 Helix LT says you don’t, and it called you fat. Built by the same people who blew the minds of every home-recorder and studio with the POD, the Helix series exist to scare amp-builders everywhere with a set of tones designed for both guitar and bass players, all wrapped in a nails-tough enclosure that takes no prisoners. The ‘lite’ version of the Star Trek-like Floor, the LT has been made to handle whatever processing you might consider, without the pain of carting 62 Amps, 37 Cabs, 16 Microphones, and 104 Effects around. Powered by exactly the same Dual-DSP HX modeling and 6.2”, 800x400-Pixel LCD screen as the Floor, the LT has touch edit, capacitive footswitches, a built-in expression with capacity for one more, the ability to do external amp switching, and Deep MIDI control. It’s hard to get across here, but the sheer scope of this thing is incredible, with dual/stereo XLR outs, ground lift, two assignable effects loops, and the option of Snapshots, which let you create up to eight variations of a single preset and switch between them without dropout. Insane because it’s so terrifyingly easy to use, if you need a one-stop shop for everything, this is it, so get down and test it out! Protected by a years’ standard warranty with our android techs, the Line6 Helix LT is available at Wunjos now. Please email via the form below for more information and availability.
|Dimensions||20.87 x 11.39 x 3.66 inches|
|Audio Inputs||External Expression Pedal Input, Guitar In, 2 FX Loops, Variax, MIDI|
|Audio Outs||Stereo XLR Out, Stereo Jack Out, Headphone Out, L6 Link, USB|
|Interface||6.2 Inch Colour LCD Screen|
• FINANCE: 0% Finance will soon be available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £99 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.