- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
Not just the company that makes those funny little pedals that your pal likes, this vintage 1970’s Guyatone HG-92 speaks to a far greater company history. Guyatone’s origins date all the way back to the very early ‘50s, with company records stating that they set up shop officially in 1956. Making everything from barmy-looking electrics to microphones and amps, the company that would have a symbiotic relationship with Star and Ibanez made this tremendous lap steel in the 1970’s, and it is, indeed, quite a piece. Built around that angular body, the HG-92 sports two large single-coil units wired to a master Volume and Tone control, with on-off slider switches for the pickups. It’s also got some pretty spiffy Roman numerals up the neck, and has the mind-bending effect of listing the numbers from 1-12 twice instead of increasing their value. This is an odd approach but it’s also from a fantastically odd time in building, when Japan was establishing its own character and methods when it came to guitar and instrument construction. Although we see a fair few steels, we don’t see a lot of these, so if you fancy a really individual and characterful lap steel, this is a belter! Protected by a three-year warranty with our bar-driven techs, this 1970’s Guyatone HG-92 is available at Wunjos with a gig bag as standard. Please email via the form below for more information and availability.
• FINANCE: 0% Finance will soon be available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £99 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.