- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
The fourth iteration of one of the best selling amps, the Fender Hot Rod Deluxe IV is, in essence, exactly what you need. Taking serious notice of the feedback of players, the IV has modified preamp circuitry for better definition, modified spring Reverb for greater depth, and a lightweight Pine cabinet. Pumping out 40 watts through a single 12” Celestion A-Type speaker, the Hot Rod takes pedals like a king, and the new tone section lets your overdrive well and truly breathe. Powered by a trio of 12AX7’s in the preamp stage and two 6L6’s in the poweramp stage, the Hot Rod Deluxe has a 3 band EQ with a Master volume and Volume control, not to mention Presence. If you’ve got the desire to do just about anything, this is the amp for you. This new version even has a three-way gain stage, with buttons for Normal, Drive and More Drive, plus an effects loop for your modulation. No messing, this thing is capable of doing anything at all you can think of, so get down and give it the heavy beans! Protected by a years’ warranty with our hot techs, the Fender Hot Rod Deluxe IV is available at Wunjos right now. Please email via the form below for more information and availability.
|Controls||Volume, Drive, Treble, Bass, Middle, Master, Reverb, Presence|
|Product Type||Hot Rod Series Mark IV|
|Audio Inputs||Two 1/4 Inch, Power Amp In|
|Audio Outputs||Preamp Out|
|Speakers||Celestion 12 inch A-Type speaker|
|Channels||3 (Normal, Drive and More Drive)|
|Accessories||2 Button Footswitch and Cover|
|Other Features||Tube-driven Fender reverb and tremolo (vibrato)|
• FINANCE: 0% Finance will soon be available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £99 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.