- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
Taking its inspiration from the ‘60s Ozark model and winning awards already, the Supro Huntington I is a bass you’re already into. Supro have been enjoying a genuine renaissance in the last few years and that’s due in part to their dedication to both their aesthetics and quality control, not to mention the fact that their older instruments have found their way into the hands of latter-day stars. This short-scale stunner is built around three different body types - a natural Ash, Flame Maple veneer over an Alder body, and Mahogany. The latter two both sport a piezo bridge as standard, but all three share the same Gold Foil pickup in the middle position. That Foil is a high-output single coil that’s capable of a huge breadth of sound, and comes wired through a master Volume and Tone, with a three-way switch to select between the magnetic and piezo pickup options, or blend the two together. The Huntington also has a Pau Ferro fingerboard, and come wound with flats from the factory. The inclusion of these gives this 30” instrument plenty of extra thud, and allows for slick movements all over the board. A great bass for live, studio or writing work, it’s easily as well-made and handsome as it looks, so come to Wunjo Bass and try it for yourself! Protected by a three-year warranty with our golden techs, the Supro Huntington I is available at Wunjos with a gig bag as standard. Please email via the form below for more information and availability.
• FINANCE: 0% Finance will soon be available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £99 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.