- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
Unquestionably one of our biggest-selling basses, the Hofner Ignition is the Chinese-built version of one of history's most iconic instruments. The Beatles' left-handed maestro, one Paul McCartney, took this legendarily lightweight bass and made it a stone-cold classic, putting it up with the Fender Jazz and Precision and Rickenbacker 4001 in the 'I know what that is and I'm not even a musician' stakes. With 22 frets adorning its 30" scale neck, this open-gear-tuner equipped creature has as thick and sharp a sound as you could hope for, and has been put in the hands of many a player by our team of crack bass specialists. Controlled by two volumes and a trio of pickup switches, this isn't just for Beatles songs, and its diminutive scale has found fans in both beginners and those who want a comfy second bass alike. Wonderfully made and solidly constructed, the Hofner Ignition is available at Wunjos with a gig bag and 3 years of servicing and setups as standard.
|Pickup(s)||Hofner Ignition Staple Nickel|
|Controls||Hofner Pearl Panel : 2 Volume controls / 3 Switches for Treble, Bass and Rythm/Solo|
|Bridge Material||Rosewood Hofner Fretted Bridge|
|Product Type||Hofner Ignition Violin Bass Series|
• FINANCE: 0% Finance is available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £200 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the UK. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.