- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
Fuzz is a harsh mistress. Much is expected of a boutique fuzz, so it's just as well the Lone Wolf Audio Iron Fist is a serious old girl. Firstly, it's called the Iron Fist, so it's obviously not a Klon; this brutal looking thing is a comprehensive version of one of the most saught-after, definitive fuzzes, the Ram's Head Muff. There have been more Muffs over the years than bands, but the Ram's Head is the most commonly revisited in boutique land. Lone Wolf's husband and wife team have gone beyond with the Iron Fist though, incorporating controls over pre and post-gain clipping, with a 2-way dip switch for both stages. Choose from Silicon or matched LED clipping for the first stage and a hybrid NOS pair of germanium diodes, hybrid silicon/Schotky, or no diodes for the second clipping stage. Including that most essential of Muff extras - a Mid knob - Lone Wolf include a Depth knob to give you ever greater width by controlling the input signal saturation. The new V2 version has a Chaos mode on the right hand side, which is a feedback loop, which, if you don't know what it is, you probably need. This is a potently devastating version of the most popular fuzz in history, so if you want a Muff that can kill you, this is it. Protected by a years' standard warranty, the Lone Wolf Audio Iron Fist is available at Wunjos right now. Please email via the form below for more information and availability.
|Made In||Texas, US|
|Product Type||Fuzz Pedal|
• FINANCE: 0% Finance will soon be available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £99 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.