- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, may we present this vintage 1964 Fender Jaguar! Fender's most famous short-scale instrument is displayed here in fine form. A genuine pleasure to behold, this black-bodied beast is exactly what the Jag is supposed to be; a lightly tattered ruffian with a million stories to tell. Built around an Alder body paired with a Maple neck and marvelously dark Rosewood fingerboard, this Jag has clay dot inlays and all its original bits. That means the bridge has its factory dampener, extra-long trem arm, pots, switches and tuners. That famous switching system - which charmingly confounds anyone who doesn't own a Jaguar - lets you get all kinds of potent tones out of those original single coils pickups. Wired through that upper-horn rhythm circuit with a master Volume and Tone control, this dark villain has aged majestically, with the added bonus of having a matching headstock. That's right, this painfully swanky guitar has a matching stock, in case you hadn't been overpowered by its incredible looks already! Did we mention it's still got it's original case? Oh yes. A seldom-spotted monster of a thing, this guitar won't stay with us for long, so get in about it! Protected by a three year warranty with our '60s techs, this vintage 1964 Fender Jaguar is available at Wunjos with the aforementioned original hardcase. Please email via the form below for more information and availability.
|Pickup||Original Fender SIngle Coils|
|Controls||Volume/Tone, 2 Pickup on/off plus bass cut, rhythm circuit|
|Bridge L||Original Bridge|
|Tuners||Original 6-in-line Kluson|
|Type L||VIntage Electric|
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £99 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase.
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.