- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
The time has come again for the heavy stuff ladies and gents - it’s a vintage 1965 Fender Jazz Bass! So much has been written about the Jazz from this time period, but there is a reason for that. By the mid ‘60s, the world had started to clue in that this ‘electric instrument thing’ might not be a fad, and few basses ruled the roost quite as hard as the Fender Jazz. While the Precision came first, the Jazz slid in with its slinky lines, and its combination of dual single coils and independent Volume controls and a master Tone made for an extremely adaptable, well-balanced and diverse instrument. This one is finished in what one might refer to as ‘road burst’, with some truly overt tarnishing and genuine exciting, characterful markings. In our dedicated efforts to provide you with the most accurate information possible, we can reveal that the neck stamp dates from January 1965, and the pots are marked from week 12 of that year. Though this gig-hardened warrior has experienced a refret and some occasional touch-up work, the finish is indeed original, as are all the other parts of this tremendous bass. The Rosewood fingerboard remains intact, resulting in a spanking example of one of the most sought-after basses going. As something of a bonus, the original hard case has stayed with this old girl all its life, and we’re rather heart-warmed to know that they’ve never been separated. Ace! Protected by a three-year warranty with our kindly techs, this vintage 1965 Fender Jazz Bass is available at Wunjos with the aforementioned original hard case. Please email via the form below for more information and availability.
• FINANCE: 0% Finance is be available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on how to buy with finance, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £99 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.