- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
The sort of thing that can save a band while still in its case, this vintage 1969 Fender Jazz is exactly what a 50-year-old electric bass should be. When you hear those words, this is likely what you pictured - a tortoiseshell plated, faded sunburst Jazz, emboldened by decades of gigging and still right up for anything you might think of. Arguably the most adaptable bass in existence, the Jazz has been found in all walks of life, from country to thrash, and that’s because it’ll go wherever you want to go. Built around that legendary Alder body, the bolt-on Maple neck and bound Rosewood fingerboard are present and correct, as are the original block inlays, elephant-ear tuners and nut. The scratchplate has faded beautifully, and everything about this looks right, from the delicate tarnishing of the tuners to the wear around the controls. Speaking of which, this ‘69 has its original single coils, wired through independent Volumes and a master Tone control, so you’ll have access to each and every one of the classic tones you’ve heard on any number of records throughout the ages. The thumb rest and ashtray bridge have been removed, and in their stead in a little of what the finish would have looked like after it left the factory. Few of these landmark basses retained their bridge plates during their gigging tenure, but it’s hard to argue that this doesn’t add a little to the overall charm of this incredible looking bass. As is always the case with vintage instruments, we inspect all possible parts to ensure authenticity, so please feel free to ask anything you’d like in regards to this marvelous piece! Protected by a three-year warranty with our moon-landing techs, this vintage 1969 Fender Jazz Bass is available at Wunjos with a three-year warranty and hard case as standard. Please email vi9a the form below for more information and availability.
• FINANCE: 0% Finance will soon be available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £99 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.