- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
There is | and will always be | healthy debate between musicians of different tastes regarding the digital//analogue divide. This is understandable | particularly when it comes to the world of synths; the richness of tone from the old | and boundless diversity of the new. Roland | of course | being sharp cats | have decided to give you both | and to this end | they present the JD-Xi. A crossover synth | it has a true analogue synth engine and Roland's famous SuperNATURAL synth sounds inside it | controlled by 37 mini keys and a plethora of knobs and buttons. With an XLR-in for a gooseneck mic | you can get T-Pain-y with the Autotune or Daft Punk-y with the Vocoder | while rolling some tidy beats on the sequencer | which is replete with all manner of top-notch drum sounds. Roland even put in a function called Auto Note | which lets you /"sing/" the synth sounds without touching the keyboard | so you can get down! You can apply four simultaneous effects to any sound | like Bit Crusher | Ring Mod and Slicer | with dedicated Delay and Reverb sections on top | with the option to turn them off independently. Madness! With additional sounds from the Axial library | the Roland JD-Xi is available at Wunjos with a years' warranty as standard. Please call for availability.
• FINANCE: 0% Finance will soon be available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £99 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.