- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
Firstly, massive props to Guild. The new Guild Jetstar is a sign that after years as the players' underdog, this fantastic company are getting the push they need into the mainstream. Following their all-conquering line of acoustics and the success of the S-100 reissue comes a reissue of a '60s Guild, the S-50. With its mad Firebird-y/First-Act-y headstock and barmy harp-shaped tailpiece it was an unusual guitar, especially when you see the single middle-placed mini humbucker, but this new birth sees certain changes, making this an homage rather than a straight trip down memory lane. The shorter scale has been replaced with a 25.5" length, though the body remains solid Mahogany with a set neck. That neck is a shallow C-shaped Mahogany number topped with a Pao Ferro fingerboard, culminating in a pyramid-logo-inlaid version of the original scroll-ended headstock. The pickups are now a pair of Guild LB-1 Little Buckers, which are ideal for hacking through a driven signal or delivering spiffy clean tones. Wired through a master Volume and Tone like the original, you can expect to see this guitar in the hands of a lot of players over the coming months, especially those who enjoy an unbeaten path. Protected by a three year warranty with our harp-shaped techs, the Guild Jetstar is available at Wunjos with a gig bag and three years of warranty, as standard. Please email via the form below for more information and availability.
|Controls||Master Volume and Tone, Toggle Switch|
|Bridge Material||Guild Tune-O-Matic|
|Tuners||Guild Vintage Style Nickel|
|Product Type||Solidbody Electric Guitar|
• FINANCE: 0% Finance will soon be available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £99 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.