- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
In 1968 Jimi Hendrix played a Strat loaded with pickups hand-wound by Seymour. Fifty years later we are proud to share a piece of that history with you. On a chilly evening in March of 1968, Jimi Hendrix asked a young Seymour W. Duncan to walk his guitar up onstage. That Strat was loaded with pickups Seymour had wound just for Jimi, and that unforgettable night would set in motion Seymour Ducan's future and his legacy almost five decades later. Now you can be a bit closer to Jimi Hendrix's world with our Jimi Hendrix Signature Strat Set. Like Jimi Hendrix's music, the Jimi Hendrix Signature Strat Set pickups have their roots in the traditional but with an eye on the future. Each is custom wound for a richer, melodic tone. The bridge model has an aggressive attack that cuts through while staying true to his iconic lead tone. The neck pickup sounds thick and full and is great for chord work, bluesy melodies, double-stops and Jimi Hendrix's signature hybrid chord/melody style. And in the in-between positions there is plenty of that classic Strat quack.To help you to get even closer to Jimi Hendrix's earth-shattering tone, each pickup is made with a reverse magnet stagger to capture the effect of playing a right-handed guitar upside-down and restrung for a lefty..The white pickup covers showcase Jimi Hendrix's signature. The set also comes with a commemorative booklet and stickers. Put a set in your Strat and prepare to be amazed.
Loaded Pickguard also available, please enquire.
• FINANCE: 0% Finance will soon be available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £99 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.