- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
SOLD! - Available to pre-order
Taking their own JM6 as its inspiration, the Fano JM4 is quite a bass. A fever-dream where the Jazzmaster and Firebird came together to form a thunder-birthing baby, this awesome hybrid was concocted out of the curiosity of Fano themselves, and like all Fano’s is handbuilt in Scottsdale, Arizona. Built around an Alder body and finished in strident red nitrocellulose, this child of twin earths has a Maple neck cut in an early ‘60s C-shape topped with a rolled-edge Indian Rosewood fingerboard. Home to 21 frets and finishing in that splendid part-exposed headstock and a Graphtech Tusq XL nut, the JM4 has a quartet of 4-in-line tuners made by Fano themselves, keeping you right all the way down to the HiMax HD back-and-thru-loaded bridge. The firepower here comes from a pair of FanoBird pickups, wired through independent Volumes and a master Tone control. Powerful to the point of exploding, this is fierce bass that can sing or growl as much as you wish, retaining its articulation and depth at all times. Monster! Protected by a three year warranty with our hybrid techs, this Fano JM4 is available at Wunjos with a custom gig bag as standard. Please email via the form below for more information and availability.
|Product Type||Fano Bass|
• FINANCE: 0% Finance will soon be available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £99 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.