- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
Hold onto your spleens - it’s the Fano JM6! A relic-ed take on Fender’s offset Lazarus, the Jazzmaster, this Scottsdale, Arizona-made monster is another example of Fano’s extreme attention to detail and intense care. A company whose roster features names like Shania Twain, Scott Holiday of Rival Sons, Air Supply and Boyz II Men, Fano aren’t hastily cobbling together bits of table - this stuff is the heavy business. Finished in a battle-weary white using nitrocellulose, this is Jazzmaster as you’ve never seen it - faster, more powerful, and girdled with a sinewy set of Fano P-90’s. Wired through a master Volume and Tone with a 3-way toggle, the Alder-bodied JM6 is absolutely ideal if you love the Jazzmaster but never use the trem, especially because it’s got a Tun-O-Matic stop tailpiece instead. Paired with a Maple neck topped with a rolled-edge Maple fingerboard, this majestic beast operates over a 25.5” scale, culminating in Fano’s own headstock design and a set of Vintage 6 in line tuners made by the company themselves. A Graphtech Tusq XL nut keeps everything in check so you can bolt around the 22 Jescar Medium/Jumbo frets with total abandon. Zoinks! Protected by a three year warranty with our immense techs, this Fano JM6 is available at Wunjos with a custom gig bag as standard. Please email via the form below for more information and availability.
• FINANCE: 0% Finance is available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £200 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.