- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
Perenially a favourite of the Wunjos camp (I've had one so has Brandy and various Wunjos alumni) Guild are a proper player's brand. Their history is one of being just outside the mainstream and all the better for it still managing to find their way into the hands of players like Brian May Kim Thayll and Johnny Cash. Their Chinese-built acoustics have been a mainstay of Wunjos since their first issue and now they are here to offer something for the heavy finger-picker. The Jumbo Junior Maple is as it suggests a small-bodied Jumbo. With a scale length of 23 3////4///" it's a little shorter than a parlour but there's nothing small about the sound from the solid Spruce top maple sides and arched back. Built to give weight to fingerstyle players while still offering a small body and delicate sound the Jumbo Junior's rosewood fingerboard is topped with a bone nut and matching compensated bone bridge saddle its mahogany neck and rosewood fingerboard culminating in some rather elegant open-gear tuners. Tidy! The Guild Jumbo Junior Maple is available at Wunjos with a gig bag and 3 years servicing////setup warranty as standard. Please call for availability.
|Product Type||Grand Auditorium|
|Soundboard Material||Solid Sitka Spruce Top|
|Back/Sides Material||Solid Maple|
|12 or 14 Frets||14 Fret|
|Weight||D'Addario EXP17 Coated Phosphor Bronze Medium Gauge (.013-.056)|
|Accessories||Hard Case Included|
• FINANCE: 0% Finance will soon be available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £99 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.