- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
A man with some heavy credits, the Fender JMJ Mustang is a signature for Justin Meldal-Johnsen, the mad-haired maestro who lays down the lows for the likes of Beck and Nine Inch Nails, when he's not producing records for M83 and Paramore. Finished in Road Worn Daphne Blue, this short scale champ is ideal for the player who likes a dense thud in a bass that's fluid and beautifully realised. Built around an Alder body rendered in Nitrocellulose, the JMJ has a C-profile Maple neck topped with a Rosewood fingerboard, sporting 20 Medium Jumbo frets for all your adventurous activity. Furnished with a synthetic Bone nut and some righteous lollipop tuners, this little scamp has a very serious pickup in the middle in the form of a Seymour Duncan Split Single-Coil Mustang number, wired through a master Volume and Tone. For premium grit and groan, the vintage-style Mustang bridge has the strings going through the body so you get even beefier tone-transfer. With a thumbrest on the bass side so you can get your fingers right into it, this is a quality version of Fender's most famous short-scale 4-string, so check it out! Protected by a three year warranty with our road-worn techs, the Fender JMJ Mustang is available at Wunjos with a gig bag as standard. Please email via the form below for more information and availability.
|Product Type||Fender Roadworn Mustang Bass|
|Accessories||Gig Bag Included|
• FINANCE: 0% Finance will soon be available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £99 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.