- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
Let's not mess. At least 5 people reading this description tried one of these at their mates' house/studio and haven't been able to stop thinking about how much fun it was. Some things speak to the child-like bits of us straight away, and the ability to make such a varied, mad racket with just one tool is an intoxicating feeling. The Pro + version of the famous Kaossilator is heaving with wicked synths, with a total program count of 250. The drum PCM has been updated with sounds from the Wavedrum percussion system, and Korg have given this bleeping scallywag a looper so you can get dubstepping or drum and bassing immediately. The looper records in four measures of four, and your pulsing mayhem can be stored on any of the four internal loop recorder banks. You can then blend those stored banks together, creating a true maelstrom of bouncing excellence. The Pro + also has line inputs and a mic input so you can input external sound sources and use a sweep of your finger to crush them as well. Korg have thought about the interface a great deal, and the Key and Scale features help ensure as carefree a performance as possible. The scales alone are something else, everything from a major pentatonic to Ryukyu, Raga, and Spanish, with full control over your pitch range. Even the lights are brighter! The Korg Kaossilator Pro + is available at Wunjos with a years warranty as standard. Please call for availability.
• FINANCE: 0% Finance is available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £200 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.