- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
If you’ve even got a passing interest in guitars, this 2017 Gibson Les Paul Classic Gold Top should be pretty familiar. A genuine icon in the world of wood and wire, the Gold Top has been a presence since the 1950’s, and continues to be in high demand in the present day. Gibson are only too happy to oblige of course, resulting in a this very guitar. Aiming for the ‘greatest hits’ of the Gold Top lineage, this is one serious sound-thrower, with a 9-chamber Mahogany body keeping the weight off your shoulders and the Top A-grade Maple top keeping the spring in your step. Paired with a slim-taper Mahogany neck, the Classic gets a bound Rosewood fingerboard inlaid with acrylic trapezoids, and as a way of ensuring even greater smoothness, the binding is set to cover the very edges of the fret tangs, so you can charge about like a lunatic. Down in the engine bay you’ll discover a pair of Zebra ‘57 Classic humbuckers - always a welcome addition to a Les Paul - with the bridge unit being a Classic + for extra wallop. Wired through two Volumes and two Tones in traditional LP fashion, Gibson went the extra yard with this one and hand-wired it, fitting orange drop capacitors for extra juice. If you’ve always wanted a Gibson that would deliver the heavy goods without folding you in half like a pretzel, this is it, so come and give it the beans! Protected by a three year warranty with our classic techs, this 2017 Gibson Les Paul Classic Gold tOp is available at Wunjos with its original hard case as standard. Please email via the form below for more information and availability.
• FINANCE: 0% Finance will soon be available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £99 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.