- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
Ever-aware of their heritage, the 2011 Gibson Les Paul Traditional Plus is testament to Gibsons’ humility, and their ability to learn from the past. While many companies simply chop and change models with the prevailing winds of fashion, Orville’s company know that there’s a lot of guitars out there still trying to top a design they’ve been perfecting since the ‘50s, and they continue to improve with the Traditional Plus. An even fancier version of the hardly-standard Traditional, the Plus has the same Mahogany body as the Standard Traditional, but with an AA Flamed Maple top for extra sweetness and visual drama. The rounded ‘50s Mahogany neck is still topped with a 12” radius bound Rosewood fingerboard, and that iconic headstock sports a set of TonePros Kluson-style tuners and a Corian nut, keeping you in tune all the way to the Nashville Tune-O-Matic bridge. In the electronics department, the twin humbuckers are Gibsons’ own ‘57 Classics, wired through twin Volume and Tone pots with a three-way toggle. Closely modeled on the ‘50s PAF pickups, these units deliver great heft and depth, making the most of the woods at work. Gibson also had these guitars Plek’d on their own machines, and though it’s doubtless had a setup in the last 8 years, it shows the additional effort that went into this guitar over and above the human quality control. A tremendous guitar of the old school with modern appointments, it’s yours to be bought, so come and try it. Protected by a three-year warranty with our corian techs, this 2011 Gibson Les Paul Traditional Plus is available at Wunjos with a hard case as standard. Please email via the form below for more information and availability.
• FINANCE: 0% Finance will soon be available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £99 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.