- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
Building on the precedent set by the Lester K, the EHX Lester G is a deluxe version of the compact rotary speaker emulator. Crafted by Mike Matthews and his team of tone-mad brigands in New York, the Lester G packs in all the features of the K, but with the added bonus of having a cut down version of the White Finger compressor on one side. This means independent Fast and Slow manual settings that you can footswitch between using the Speed Brake, and an additional Acceleration dial to change how quickly that happens. There's a tube Drive dial as well for getting all hairy, and knobs for the Attack and Sustain of the compressor, as well as a Squash switch to give you yet more control over the depth of your whirling witchcraft. This being Electro Harmonix, there's both mono and stereo outs, and an expression input to fade the speed up manually. This is magic for keys and guitar players alike, and when paired with other things like octavers and delays gives you immense scope for some truly vast sounds. True bypass and running off a regular 9v power supply, this pedal is excellent to really push your sound that little bit further out, or to change its nature completely. Protected by a years' warranty as standard, this EHX Lester G is available at Wunjos from this very instant. Please email via the form below for more information and availability.
|Product Type||Rotary Speaker Pedal|
• FINANCE: 0% Finance will soon be available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £99 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.