- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
Beyond cool and a right noise weapon, the Fender Limited Edition Meteora is a looker, no question. Like a Lace Helix you actually want, the Meteora looks like it's already tearing into a song while sat still on this page, leaving its Tele/Jazzmaster roots far behind. Built around that marvelous Ash body, this gloss Nitrocellulose lacquer-finished monster is fitted with a Custom Shop Vintage-Style Tele single coil in the bridge and a Custom Shop Twisted Tele single coil in the neck, so it'll country if you want it to, except it's the outlaw booting the sherriff through the saloon doors! Borrowed from the American Professional Jazzmaster, the 25.5" scale Maple neck has an American Vintage '65 Jazzmaster profile - which means a mid 60's C shape - with big black block inlays to compliment the 22 narrow/tall frets and magnificent sweeping black pickguard. The Meteora gets a bone nut and Deluxe staggered tuners to keep you stable, but this goes for both ends as the bridge is an American Professional Tele number with compensated brass saddles, so your notes will ring as long as you damn well please. Controlled by a master volume and tone and wired to a three-way switch, this fabulous bit of gear behaves like the past while staring directly into the future - you even get a Limited Edition micro-tilt neck plate and vintage spaghetti logo to complete the package! Now protected by a three-year warranty with our knowledgeable, tidy techs, the Fender Limited Edition Meteora is available with an Elite molded hard case and certificate of authenticity as standard. Please email via the form below for more information and availability.
|Type L||Parallel Universe Series|
• FINANCE: 0% Finance is be available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on how to buy with finance, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £99 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.