- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
A parametric mid control and carefully chosen bass and treble frequencies, all with 15 dB of cut/boost, ensure that you can dial in the ultimate bass sound not only accurately, but quickly too! Whether you’re adding the finishing touches to the perfect tone, taming a troublesome room acoustic or crafting something really over-the-top, the Little Bass Thing does it with engineer precision and the musical simplicity you expect from an Orange bass amp.
The footswitchable compressor control on the Little Bass Thing’s front panel gives players instant access to Orange’s painstakingly developed Class A Optical Compression circuit. With its unique sidechain and a response optimised for bass guitar, this single dial provides excellent dynamic control and a warm, classic feel, at subtle or extreme settings (footswitch sold separately).
In addition to great tone and light weight, the Little Bass Thing features a buffered FX Loop and a studio-quality balanced D.I. output with a Ground Lift switch for eliminating any ground loop issues. There’s also a -6dB input pad switch for active basses and hot pickups. With all its dynamic and tone-shaping capabilities, the Little Bass Thing also makes a great recording preamp when used without a speaker connected.
Are you looking for a small, simple rig to amplify your bass in a BIG way? We’ve got just the thing. The Little Bass Thing.
• FINANCE: 0% Finance is available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £200 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.