- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
Unlike other players, jazz guitarists love solid state, so this DV Mark DV Little Jazz has been made just for them. Country, rock, everything else players alike love the massive thunder that comes from valves, but jazzists prefer something a little more consistent. If you know Mark Bass and their sparkling reputation among the bass community, then the quality of this wee gem will come as no surprise. The controls are as they should be; master Volume, Bass, Mid, High and Reverb. There's an auxiliary in for your tunes and both a 1/4" headphone out for silent practice and an XLR out for going into the desk at your quiet, fancy gig. Pushing out 50WRMS through its 1x8" DV Mark Custom speaker, the Little Jazz is perfect if you want to smoothly mode your way through standards and improvisation alike, all the while carrying a deeply portable amp that was specifically designed for the job in question. You even get an output for an external cab, so you can run wider should you need to. It's impossible to imagine what more you could want in a jazz amp - apart from a trouser press - so get down and get noodling through this fabulous piece of equipment! Protected by a years warranty as standard, this DV Mark DV Little Jazz is available at Wunjos right now. Please email via the form below for more information and availability.
• FINANCE: 0% Finance will soon be available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £99 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.