- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
• Ideal for: Rehearsals, small gigs.
• Can be used for: Pre-Amp DI for use with P.A Systems or recording.
Officially gone are the days when bass players are required to cart a 25 tonne amplifier to gigs (and by that, I just mean the head, the cab is another 75 tonnes), because we now live in the age of the mini bass head. Amps of this type are becoming common place, but this leads to the inevitable question of 'which ones are worth buying'. Well, we had a think, and decided that the only way forward is Mark Bass, so we now have access to the range produced by the Italian manufcaturer. The Little Mark 250 Black Line is an updated version of the Little Mark 250, featuring a four-band EQ with additional posh sounding VPF (Variable Pre-shape Filter) and VLE (Vintage Loudspeaker Emulator) knobs to fiddle about with and tweak your tone. It also has the option of a balanced XLR input and and effects loop. All this and 250 watts of solid state thump, and you've got a cute little amp on your hands.
|Product Type||Bass Head|
|Indepance||Minimum ohm load for all Markbass heads is 4 ohms|
|Pre Amp||4 band EQ | Variable Pre-shape Filter|
|Power Amp||GAIN: -60 dB to +23 dB range|
|Frequency Range||40 Hz; level: +-16 dB - 10 kHz, level: +-16 dB|
|Power Output||250W RMS @ 4 ohms / 150W RMS @ 8 ohm|
|Inputs||AUX and Balanced XLR|
|Other Features||Effects Return/Send|
• FINANCE: 0% Finance is available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £200 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the UK. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.