- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
The Italians have invented some cool things. In 1909, Gaetano Lanza invented the wind tunnel. A few years earlier, Guglielmo Marconi pioneered wireless telegraphy, paving the way for you to send pictures of your lunch to people on WhatsApp. Of course, such intrepidness and dogged pursuit of the next level of whatever you're doing inevitably made it to the musical realm, where MarkBass create their amplifiers. This Little Mark 800 is built around the Little Mark III, but with an 800 watt power amp. Now, that is a colossal amount of power, but the idea behind it is two-fold; some bands need that amount of volume, and having such a high power rating grants the user more headroom, meaning that you'll have a large, clean signal at high volumes. As with all MarkBass products, the details have been considered. There's an effects loop, the line out has a ground lift and pre/post EQ options, and the 4-band EQ has the addition of both the VPF and VLE. Creations of the MarkBass scientists, the Variable Pre-shape Filter and Vintage Loudspeaker Emulator give you total control over your sound, allowing you to take it from modern to vintage easily. Weighing in at just 2.9kg, the MarkBass Little Mark 800 is available at Wunjos with a years warranty. Please call for availability.
|Type L||Bass Head Amp|
|Audio Outs||XLR/speakon//Tuner Out|
|Power Amp||800W RMS @ 4 ohms / 500W RMS @ 8 ohms|
|Frequency Rance||40 Hz to 20 kHz|
• CHRISTMAS DELIVERIES. To guarantee you receive your order in time for Christmas, please make sure you have purchased your item by the end of the day WEDNESDAY DECEMBER 19th. Some items may need to be ordered from suppliers before forwarding on, and we cannot guarantee these will arrive on time. Pleae contact us by email or instant chat to check before you buy. INNER LONDON DELIVERY ADDRESSES: It may be possible to deliver smaller items up to Christmas eve, but again, please check with us first before you order. COLLECT IN STORE: We are open up to around 3pm on Christmas Eve, then closed until December 27th.
• FINANCE: 0% Finance is be available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on how to buy with finance, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £99 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.