- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
• Ideal for: Pubs, Clubs, Medium Sized Venues and Small Festival Stages
• Can be used for: Pre-Amp DI for use with P.A Systems or recording.
The modern bass player doesn't know he's born. If I could bring John Entwhistle back from the dead and tell him he could have a 500 watt analogue bass amp head that weighed just under 3kgs, he would probably fall off his chair with laughter, not least at the idea of it so much as the improbability. But yes, it's true, a bass amp no longer requires a lorry and a team of roadies to move it from venue to venue. You can put this in your satchel! By this, I refer or course to the tenacious Little Mark III bass amp head by Mark Bass. The 'flagship Mark Bass amplifier', this is a compact class-D amp that pumps out 500 watts of analogue tone through solid state transistors. Version three is the latest upgrade and features some additions from version two such as a new DI output with pre/post EQ and level control. It also features Mark Bass's stock filter section with VPF and VLE filters that, along with the full EQ section, allow you to tweak you tone with precision. Connect it up to a big fat (but certainly not very heavy) Mark Bass speaker cabinet, and let the mayhem begin. These Mark III heads are now available from new at Wunjo Bass. Do come down and try one out.
|Type L||Bass Head Amp|
|Pre Amp||500W RMS @ 4 ohms // 300W RMS @ 8 ohms|
|Frequency Rance||40 Hz to 20 kHz|
• FINANCE: 0% Finance will soon be available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £99 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.