- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
The eternal battle twixt solid state and valve rages on. Clean and sparkly or huge and thick? Well, why can't you have both? MarkBass, in their infinite wisdom, see no reason to paint oneself into a corner, and have decided to take matters into their own hands. MarkBass think a much more important question is 'do I have enough power?', and to this end have built the Little Mark Tube 800. This head has two blendable preamps, with a solid-state side for sharpened cleanness and a tube side for raunchy potency. Not only that, but you can blend the two together! Two gain knobs, a 4-band EQ, Variable Pre-shape Filter and Vintage Loudspeaker Emulation controls give you proper control of your tone out front, and the balanced XLR out with pre/post options give you control as the signal barrels towards the PA. In true MarkBass tradition, the Tube 800 weighs virtually nothing at 3kg, despite having all the connections you could possibly hope for and two preamps, and will keep going longer than you will! The MarkBass Little Mark Tube 800 is available at Wunjos with a years warranty as standard. Please call for availability.
|Product Type||Bass Head Amp|
|Audio Inputs||XLR / 1/4|
|Pre Amp||Tube // Solid State (blendable)|
|Power Amp||800W RMS @ 4 ohms // 500W RMS @ 8 ohms|
|Frequency Range||40 Hz to 20 kHz|
• FINANCE: 0% Finance will soon be available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £99 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.