- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
Good things come in small packages, and if you can possibly believe it, this little metal box with knobs on is capable of pumping out 500 watts of epic bass thunder (at 4 ohms) without even getting warm. Would that be loud enough for you sir? Well, Mark Bass obviously realise that it isn't just volume that a bass player wants, it's killer tone also, and so they bedecked the Little Mark Tube head with a plethora of features to widen the horizons for bass players of all styles and levels. Additional features on the amp include switchable 48V phantom power for the XLR input, solid-state/tube mix control, four bands of equalization, VLE and VPF filters, and line out level control. I guess the highlight from this torrent of science is the key feature on the amp, a pre-amp that contains both a solid state section, and some lovely tubes, so you get the best of both worlds, and the ability to blend them as you wish. Available form new at Wunjo Guitars, and we've got cabs aswell!
|Product Type||Bass Head Amp|
|Frequency Range||40 Hz to 20 kHz|
|Power Output||500W RMS @ 4 ohms // 300W RMS @ 8 ohms|
• FINANCE: 0% Finance is available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £200 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.