- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
If you've never known the joy of amp switching you're missing out. If like me you've been known to switch from your trusty standard-tuned Strat to an A-standard baritone running into a bass and guitar amp is a magical thing to experience. If like Tom DeLonge you like Fender for your cleans but Marshall for your uncleans you need a line selector. The BOSS LS-2 is one and one of the most widely used in the game. With separate levels for whatever you choose to allocate as A and B be that a pedal path or amp selection there's so much going on with this thing you'll wonder how you ever got away without it. The mode dial allows you switch from A to B from A to bypass or B to bypass go from A to B to bypass with presses of the pedal or both paths to bypass. With two independent send and returns let this bomb-proof wee charmer help you push your rig with combinations you'd never even thought of! The Boss LS-2 is available at Wunjos with a 5 year warranty from Boss as standard and the first year with us. Please call for availability.
|Product Type||Noise Suppressor|
|Weight||73mm x 129mm x 59mm|
|Gig Bag or Hard Case||73mm x 129mm x 59mm|
|Headphone Output||Alkaline battery (9V) or Carbon-zinc battery (9V) (not included)|
|Power Supply||Alkaline battery (9V) or Carbon-zinc battery (9V) (not included)|
|Outputs Type||DC 9 V: Dry Battery 9 V type (6F22/9 V) | AC Adaptor (Not included)|
|P S U||DC 9 V: Dry Battery 9 V type (6F22//9 V) | AC Adaptor (Not included)|
• FINANCE: 0% Finance is available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £200 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the UK. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.