- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
• All solid Mahogany concert-sized acoustic guitar
• Ideal for home rehearsal recording and small gig venues
• Hard case included
Mahogany has never looked so good as it does on Guild's new M-120. Even some of the all Mahogany Martins don't look quite so classy. And consistently time after time it blows the socks off those who venture a play with it's sparkling tone. No wonder players like Nick Drake favoured it it's also been one of Guild's most enduringly popular models with or without the N.D. association. Furthermore you may have heard that Guild have recently rejuvenated their GAD range so what you see here is the updated (and more affordable) version of the old M-20. A few changes and improvements have been made with the best bits retained so you get a nice pearl rosette and an unglossed neck a solid black hard case (no more green tweed) and the rest is pretty much as you were. Come down and try some of our Guild-shake. It brings all the fingerpickers to the yard! Three-year warranty included.
|Bridge Material||Indian Rosewood|
|Product Type||Concert Size|
|Soundboard Material||Solid African Mahogany|
|Back/Sides Material||Solid African Mahogany|
|12 or 14 Frets||14 Fret|
|Weight||D'Addario EXP16 Coated Phosphor Bronze, Light, 12-53|
|Accessories||Hard Case Included|
• FINANCE: 0% Finance will soon be available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £99 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.