- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
The guitar that re-built these perennial underdogs in the modern day, the Guild M-
120E Westerly is a magnificent example of what can go right when you decide to
revisit your back catalogue. Owned by a number of Wunjos staff and alumni, this
small-bodied Orchestral champion is exactly what you need if you’re into
fingerpicking, or enjoy a real, warm sound. Built around that glossy body, the M-120
harks back to the M-20 of yesteryear, with a solid Mahogany top and matching back
and sides. Lurking in the Rosewood bridge is an undersaddle Fishman Sonitone
Piezo pickup that will have you onstage instantly, even if you’ve got no songs! Paired
with a Mahogany neck, the M-120 has a Rosewood fingerboard and a pretty ace set
of open-gear tuners, so it’ll keep you right as you’re changing the world. A
magnificent acoustic by any measure, you obviously need one, so get down to the
shop and get on it! Protected by a three-year warranty with our amazing techs, the
Guild M-120E Westerly is available at Wunjos with a case as standard. Please email
via the form below for more information and availability.
|Bridge Material||Volume and Tone Controls|
|Product Type||Concert Size|
|Product Category||Concert Size|
|Back/Sides Material||Solid African Mahogany|
|12 or 14 Frets||Solid African Mahogany|
|Weight||D'Addario EXP16 Coated Phosphor Bronze, Light, 12-53|
|Accessories||Hard Case Included|
|Polar Pattern||Hard Case Included|
• FINANCE: 0% Finance is available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £200 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the UK. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.