- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
A left-handed version of the guitar that re-built these perennial underdogs in the
modern day, the Guild M-120 LE Westerly is a magnificent example of what can go
right when you decide to revisit your back catalogue. Owned by a number of Wunjos
staff and alumni, this small-bodied Orchestral champion is exactly what you need if
you’re into fingerpicking, or enjoy a real, warm sound. Built around that glossy body,
the M-120 harks back to the M-20 of yesteryear, with a solid Mahogany top and
matching back and sides. Lurking in the Rosewood bridge is an undersaddle
Fishman Sonitone Piezo pickup that will have you onstage instantly, even if you’ve
got no songs! Paired with a Mahogany neck, the M-120 has a Rosewood fingerboard
and a pretty ace set of open-gear tuners, so it’ll keep you right as you’re changing
the world. A magnificent acoustic by any measure, you obviously need one, so get
down to the shop and get on it! Protected by a three-year warranty with our amazing
techs, the Guild M-120 LE Westerly is available at Wunjos with a case as standard.
Please email via the form below for more information and availability.
|Bridge Material||Volume and Tone Controls|
|Product Type||Concert Size, Left Handed|
|Product Category||Concert Size | Left Handed|
|Back/Sides Material||Solid Mahogany|
|12 or 14 Frets||Solid Mahogany|
|Round/Square Neck||14 Fret|
|Weight||D'Addario EXP16 Coated Phosphor Bronze, Light, 12-53|
|Accessories||Hard Case Included|
|Polar Pattern||Hard Case Included|
• FINANCE: 0% Finance will soon be available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £99 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.