- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
To many | it might be a little difficult to see what the benefits of a small bodied guitar would be. Where's the volume? Where's the bass? Where's the guitar | is it even there | it's so tiny? Granted | buying a small body flat top won't really be anyone's first guitar | but Guild know that | and that's why they don't build them cheaply. The M-140e is from the Westerly range | a fine series of guitars by the old New York masters that feature all solid tonewoods and some very lovely finishing and hardware. The M-140e's tonal make-up comes from a solid spruce top and mahogany back and sides that project a sound from that dinky body. It may be a little lacking in bottom end for some thrashers out there | but for finger pickers | the reserved and distinguished tone | coupled with a lovely wide string spacing (1 3//4/" nut width) | provides the perfect sound and feel. Also | you can plug it in | and the Fishman Matrix pickup is extremely faithful to this rose petal tone. This guitar and all the guitars from Guild's Westerly series is available new at Wunjo Guitars | with a nice fitted hard case included. Three-year warranty included.
|Pickup(s)||Fishman Sonitone Pickup|
|Controls||Volume and Tone Controls|
|Bridge Material||Indian Rosewood|
|Soundboard Material||Solid Sitka Spruce|
|Back/Sides Material||Solid African Mahogany|
|12 or 14 Frets||14 Fret|
|Weight||D'Addario EXP16 Coated Phosphor Bronze, Light, 12-53|
|Accessories||Hard Case Included|
• FINANCE: 0% Finance is available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £200 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the UK. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.